Top Source Media is a digital marketing agency focusing on creating digital marketing strategies that specialize in Search Engine Optimization, Web Design and much more.
We are currently seeking a full-time web content writer and developer with a strong emphasis on content writing and design. The ideal candidate is passionate about writing good sales copy, and takes pride in creating error-free copy on a variety of topics. The ideal candidate will also have some experience with WordPress, specifically website design and maintenance.
This position is focused on producing websites with well written content that meet our criteria and standards, but we also encourage creative ways of reaching our shared goals. We are looking for a candidate with basic understanding of web design, efficient typing skills (at least 60WPM), error-free and grammatically sound English, and the ability to work independently while within a team setting to collaborate on innovative ideas and techniques.
- Bachelor's/Associates degree in journalism, English, web design or other related field
- Able to write content free of grammatical errors
- Preferred knowledge working with WordPress
- Strong attention to detail
- Typing skills (preferably over 60wpm)
- Takes pride in their work
- Background in content writing or web design
- Quick learner/self-taught
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Likes to have fun!
- Competitive salary
- Paid lunches
- Medical and dental
- PTO and sick days
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Work-life balance
- Excellent working environment
We value our employees and want to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals while helping Top Source Media achieve our overall business goals.
This is an entry level position with a 90 day probationary period that's to be assessed for a raise once reached. Medical and dental available after 90 days.
Our employees work hard, so we encourage them to play hard. Try your competitive hand at darts, pool, or ping pong. Or take it easy with puzzles, games and coloring books.
Must be able to work at our location.